Final class! Share your best Listening/Speaking Log entry.
Final Listening/Speaking Log Due: 12 entries
Present your clip from the interview and share your written summary and response.
Final Project Presentations
Present the conversation you wrote with your partner in which you practice 14 words and 6 grammar points. Bring 2 typed transcripts with the words and grammar points underlined.
Be sure to coordinate with your partner in the JFK group to schedule your artist interview before Nov. 18th.
- Meet the JFKs in the lab at 9:30.
- Before class, watch your Gorky's Granddaughter interview. Listen for and write down 2-3 questions that you hear and the answers. Write the quoted and reported speech.
- Look at the list of artists who are available for interviews. Decide which ones you'd like to contact and discuss it with your partner on Thursday.
Speaking/Listening Log Due: 10 Total Entries
One of your log entries should be a summary and response to The Cabin In The Woods.
- Vocab Quiz
- Comments on Speaking/Listening Log evaluation
- Finish watching practice videos
- In class we will work on e-porfolios
Record of video of yourself telling a scary story. You can use make-up, costumes, lights, projections or any props that you want but remember this is practice for your live storytelling that you will do in class on 10/24.
Length: around 5 minutes
Read the evaluation I emailed you about your Speaking/Listening Log. Add some comments for each entry. Be sure to address any questions or sections that were unclear.
Speaking/Listening Log: 6 total entries. One entry should be about Art:21-Oliver Herring.
Mid-term vocabulary test
Vocabulary quiz - week 3-4 list
Due: Two paragraph summary of PS 1 interviews
Speaking/Listening Log: 4 total entries
Field Trip: Meet at the entrance to PS 1 at 2pm
Finish your Log Entry #1(speaking) and #2(listening). Upload both to your YouTube Channel.
Post your Log Entry #1 to this blog.
Study vocabulary and be ready for a quiz!
Share your 3 minute description of one photo that you made in iMovie.
Present your conversation about the talk we heard at the MoMA.
Give your 5 photo presentation if you haven't already.
Study the vocabulary in Flashcards.